Language Learning & Self-Assessment (Keep Talking)

This Double lesson plan has been created specifically for the teachers delivering the 10th grade ‘Keep Talking’ programme in Israeli high schools. I suggest using the lesson in one of the first lessons of the year in order to get the students thinking about their oral proficiency, and to make them aware of the different techniques and strategies available for effective learning.

I have included the lesson plan and the PowerPoint for you to use with your classes. The link to the student Self-Assessment Google Form is in Task 3 in the lesson plan itself.

I hope you and your students enjoy the lesson as much as I did.

I’d love to hear from you in the comments box below.

3 thoughts on “Language Learning & Self-Assessment (Keep Talking)

1. I wanted to open the self assessment slide but was denied access. I was impressed by your lesson plans and would appreciate access. THANKS

2. The lesson looks great and I’d love to try it. There is no link to the self assessment slide. Would you please make one?
    Thank you!!

1. Dear Maya,
      Thank you for your feedback. Did you look at the lesson plan? If the link isn’t working there I suggest you make a copy of the this link taken from the Keep Talking website.